SIIJLA invites you to please join us in celebrating the Wiladat of 10th Imam Hz. Ali-un-Naqi (a.s) and Eid-e-Ghadeer
on Saturday, September 9th
at 6:00 p.m. We will also joyously celebrate the wedding of Br. Azzar Nadvi and Sr. Erin Schulz.
Program for Saturday, September 9th, 2017
6:00 pm – Hadeeth Kisa
6:15 pm – Majlis – Sheikh Ahmed Modaress
7:00 pm – Qasida & Nikaah –
7:10 pm – Announcement & Ziyarat –
7:25 pm – Maghrib Prayers
7:45 pm – Dinner
As we expect a large gathering on that day, we request our members to assist us and make a note of the following:
1. Husseini Imambara’s parking lot will be reserved for families of the bride and the groom, their guests, the elderly and guests with special needs.
(a) All members are requested to park on the street or in the adjacent church parking lot where volunteers will direct you. You may drop off your family at the Imambara’s entrance, and proceed to park. Prior permission from officials of the above establishment has been taken to facilitate our additional parking need. Please do co-operate with the volunteers to ensure a safe and smooth traffic flow.
2. There will be three tents set up to accommodate the additional attendees - on the ladies’ side and the other on the gent's side.
SIIJLA Eid Picnic!
When: Sunday, September 17th, from 2pm to 7pm at Craig Regional Park
in Fullerton, at the Maripositas Group Site
- SIIJLA will provide the main meal, please bring a potluck side dish or item to share
- Sign up for your Potluck Item by CLICKING HERE
- Show off your baking talents at our Bake Off! Prizes awarded in multiple categories. To participate in the Bake Off, email Sukaina Hasanali
Thank you each and every one of you in advance for all your help and your support.
With Salaams & Duas,
SIIJLA Executive Council