In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
"The worst of our faults is our interest in other people's faults."
- Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib (A.S.)"
As Salaam 'Alaikum,
SIIJLA cordially invites you and your family to join us to celebrate Eid e Zehra on Saturday, November 9th at 8:30PM
. Please see below for program information, as well as other reminders. Thank you!
Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 8:30PM: Eid e Zehra
8:30 PM – Hadeeth Kisa
8:45 PM – Majlis
9:30 PM – Qasida
9:35 PM – Ziyarat
- Bring canned/non-perishable food items to SIIJLA for the Who is Hussain OC Canned Food Drive to benefit Families Forward. Collection bins are located near the office!
- The Muslim Memory Walkers team will be participating in the Walk for Alzheimer's on Saturday, November 9th; there's still time to make a donation by clicking HERE
- Contributing to these events is a great way to demonstrate your GRATITUDE, and prepare for SIIJLA's upcoming program on Saturday, November 16th at 5:00PM: Celebrating the Wiladat of two holy figures, Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Sixth Imam Jafar as Sadiq (AS), with Gratitude.
- Anyone wishing to participate in the recitation of dua/poetry/munajat during these upcoming programs please contact Br. Jamil Jaffer at [email protected].
- We are in need of sponsors for all upcoming events. Please contact the Chairlady, Sister Nasreen Ali ([email protected])
- Don’t forget to visit our Facebook and Instagram pages, follow SIIJLA, and like our posts.
With Salaams & Duas,