In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
"Lord, inspire me to be thankful for the blessings you have granted me."
— The Holy Quran (27:19)
As Salaam 'Alaikum,
Please don't forget to join us at SIIJLA tomorrow, Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 5:00PM
as we celebrate the births our Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Sixth Imam Jafar as Sadiq (AS)
with a program centered on Gratitude
. Please see below for details about this special event.
- The program will begin at 5:00PM with Evening Prayers
- Our speaker will be Sister Layla Naji, MS, speaking on the importance and impact of Gratitude. The speech will be interactive, and take place in the Main Hall for both men and women. Islamic dress code is requested.
- Qasida will be performed by a group of local youth
- Unveiling of the Gratitude Tree
- Arts and Craft activity for children under 12 after the program
5:00 PM – Evening Prayers
5:30 PM – Hadithe Kisa
5:45 PM – Speech - Sister Layla Naji
6:30 PM – Qasida - Young Men's group
6:50 PM – Announcements and Ziyarat
7:00 PM – Dinner
- Overflow parking will be available at the nearby church and city library.
- Saturday 11/16 is the LAST day to bring canned/non-perishable food items for the Who is Hussain OC Food Drive Collection bins are near the office; donations will benefit the Families Forward organization!
- Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram as well!
With Salaams & Duas,