Program Reminder: Ramadan Program
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
"Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety. After All, it is only in the darkest of nights that the stars shine more brilliantly"
- Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib AS”
We hope all of you are doing well and keeping safe InshaAllah. A reminder for our program this evening starting at 6PM InshaAllah.
NOTE: Program tonight will be on ZOOM only
Live on Zoom:
ZOOM Meeting ID: 514 926 4850 & Passcode: siijla786
ZOOM Link: http://tinyurl.com/Ramadhan2021SIIJLA
20th Night of Ramadhan - Saturday May 1:
- 5:25 pm - Ladies & Gents Que'an Darsa Program (separate ZOOM link)
- 6:00 pm - Qur’an Recitation - Adam Virji - Surah Kafirun
- 6:05 pm - Ramadan Du'as & Du’a Iftitah - Mahmood Nathani
- 6:35 pm - Marshiya - Mu'allim Husein Bandali
- 6:40 pm - Majlis - Shaykh Hasanayn Kassamali
- 7:15 pm - Maatam - Mu'allim Husein Bandali
- 7:20 pm - Ziyarat & Du'a Faraj - Fatema Fazal (Ziyarat) & Azad Virji (Du'a Faraj)
- 7:25 pm - Adjourn
Ramadhan Salaat Timetable
Click here to download the Ramadhan Salaat Timetable providing you the necessary timing from Imsak to Maghrib.
Ramadhan is the month of giving. We are so very grateful to all of you with the highest of gratitude for all your contributions and we thank you in adavance for the contributions you make towards the Ramadhan Fund. The last year has presented itself with many unique challenges, our goal is to make sure we continue to provide our community the programming that we are all use to.
You may make your Ramadhan donations via the following:
Zelle: [email protected]
Mailing your check: SIIJLA - PO Box 1207 Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Should anyone want to recite Qur'an, Du'as, recitation during the nights of Qadr, recition of Du'a Jawshan e Kabeer during this holy month, please reach out the Br. Hasnain Haji. Male & Female reciters are welcome!
With Salaams & Du'as
SIIJLA Executive Committee