LADIES ONLY: Q&A Session with Sayed Shabbir Kirmani
"O my Lord! You are my haven when the wide courses fail to carry me and the earth, despite its width, becomes to narrow to bear me"
- Imam Hussain AS - Arafat Prayer
Please join us for a Sisters Only Questions & Answers session with Sayed Shabbir Kirmani on Friday August 20, 2021 at 10:30pm. The program will be held after the main program.
The purpose of the session is to foster social and spiritual growth and provide our youngest sisters with an opportunity to meaningfully engage with an Islamic scholar and speaker on issues that interest them.
Location: SIIJLA Center (In Person) or Online
Date & Time: Friday August 20th, from 10:30pm - 11:30pm. All sisters are welcome to attend.
In Person attendees must be fully vaccinated and masks required at all times when inside the main hall.
Registration for event: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Questions from sisters under the age of 20 will receive the highest priority, followed by questions from all other age groups.
Please spread the word and make sure to take advantage of this program, InshaAllah. We will not be collecting questions over ZOOM, therefore we encourge all of you to submit your questions in advance to Sister Hanna Chandoo who will be our moderator InshaAllah.
REGISTRATION / VACCINATION VALIDATION
- Attendees to this session should have 2 doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine with the second dose being 2 weeks prior to attending the center. One dose if you recieved the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Masks will mandated at all times when inside the main hall
- Children under age 12 can attend with their parents and do not require vaccination.
- Non vaccinated individuals age 12+ will not be allowed to enter the center or hang around in the parking lot
- Proof of vaccination is required for all attendees age 12+
- UNREGISTERED PARTICIPANTS: If you and/or your family come to the center as a unregistred attendee(s), you will be able to register on the spot as long as you have your vaccine validation with you. If not, we regret that we will not be able to let you into the center or the outside grounds
With Salaams & Duas,
SIIJLA Executive Committee